5 Things We Love This Month: March 2017
As the month heads into a very busy close, we thought we would share our team’s five faves of this month.
- “Funny Bunny” by OPI: This seriously gorgeous OPI nail polish comes in gel as well. I love that it is a shade lighter than a pale pink, but super sheer and wears very soft. It is a must-have spring nail polish color. -Erica
- VB London Bag: I’ve been looking for an updated Spring/Summer bag that wasn’t a tote shape, as I need both hands when I’m pulling clothes. This bag holds all my junk and I can wear it as a cross body or lady-like bag. And, I love the pink-tan hue. – Erica
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender: This was a recent purchase at Sephora and I’m obsessed with it now. It’s a primer for your hair that basically works magic. It’s super lightweight and uncomplicated. Also, I love the way it makes my hair look and smell. – Sarah
- Clean Linen Scented Drawer Liner Paper: I just got these a few weeks ago to put in my drawers and use in Sutton’s dresser. The paper smells amazing and the pattern is super cute. – Sarah
- Season 6 of GIRLS: For those of you unfamiliar with this show, you need to know two things: 1. It’s a show about girls, in their twenties, living in NYC (somewhat Sex and the City-esque, but more real-life), 2. It’s an HBO show (probably enough said there). This is the final season of the show and it has not disappointed. And, if you haven’t started, don’t wait. Start now.
Shop the Post