Five Things We Love This Month: June
I can’t believe we are nearing the end of June. But, summer is just getting started. And, we have put together our list of five things we love this month. Here are our top picks:
- Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers: Katlin Smith, the founder of Simple Mills and Charlotte native, started Simple Mills out of a necessity and a desire for a food that is simple, healthy, and delicious. These crackers are full of flavor. And, I have become obsessed. – Sarah
- BECCA Shimmering Highlighter in Champagne Pop: This is a best-selling highlighter that I got from Sephora. I am obsessed. It lights up my best features. Not to mention, I get so many compliments when I wear it. – Sarah
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer: I love the shimmer of it. And, this bronzer is the perfect color of tan to dust on for a realistic healthy glow. For my skin color, I love the Radiant Bronze light. You can get it at Barney’s or Blue Mercury in Blakeney.
- Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu: If you aren’t already watching this show, it is probably blowing up your social feeds. I can’t recommend this without saying that it is a very unsettling show. It feels a little too close. Honestly. But, well worth the watch. Handmaid’s Tale is the best show on television right now. So, watch it.
- Lune+Aster Midnight Sun: I’ve become obsessed with Lune + Aster’s neutral eye palette in Midnight Sun. Obsessed I tell you! The colors really stay all day without smudging and with my bronzer it adds to the sun kissed feel of summer. Plus, the line is paraben Free and phthalate Free. And, select products are gluten free and vegan.
Shop Our June Favorites: