Five Things We Love For September
1. Dr. Jackson’s Coconut Melt: I’ve been on the coconut oil train for a while, this not so secret beauty item is great for hydrating the skin. This month I’ve started using it as eye makeup remover and I am loving it, it works wonders on waterproof mascara!
2. Sarah’s Bag: I’m always looking for a fun statement clutch that can elevate a plain look. I love the VHS tape clutch I found at Kirna Zabete and it even comes with tape stickers to change up the title. Right now my title is Boogie Nights… although I’m sure that will change before the next family night!
3. Netflix Friend’s From College: A binge worthy new series about a group of friends from college trying to manage their lives as adults.
4. Lizzie Fortunato Postmodern Cuff: I’m kind of falling into a lucite/acrylic rabbit hole this season, and I’ve become absolutely obsessed with the LF Postmodern cuff. It’s such an easy add on and can be worn with literally anything, and the tomato red hue is a fun tone for a variety of skin colors.
5. The Outnet: I always find good off season but workhorse pieces on here, and it’s actually one of my favorite stops to find coats and jackets. One of my favorite coats I found on here was an incredible Marni military coat that was fitted and sleeveless, and it’s such a good staple to wear each fall and winter. I’ve had my eye on this Rick Owens jacket for a while and at 60% off, it’s such a good deal.