Erica’s Holiday Edit: 2016
To be honest, I’m a lady who really doesn’t need a whole lot for Christmas. The older I get, the more I realize that health and happiness for me and my family is the best gift of all. BUT… I know that I am also the hardest person to gift, mainly because of my profession. And let’s be honest, to get something under the tree that I love is nice too! Here’s a few things that I’m eyeing this holiday season in case Santa gets stumped:
- When I travel, I feel like all my electronic cords are at the bottom of my bags. I love this roll up catch all for my cords that will keep me more organized, and the metallic leather is so pretty.
- The reps of VB actually emailed me to remind me to get a jump on Victoria Beckham’s beauty kits, and life got busy, and they sold out. I’d love to get the London collection for Christmas, I think the shades are perfection for me.
- Rizzoli has a book full of Karl Lagerfeld quotes and words of wisdom? Definitely need.
- Celadon in Charleston is one of my favorite home stores (Thanks to Chastity Evans of Look Linger Love of telling me about it years ago), and I love their one of a kind rugs and kilms. I love this one.
- As a Florida girl, I’m usually barefoot all the time… except when it’s freezing! I’ll take these fleece lined socks all day until spring.
- Because I’m a Florida girl, my biggest weakness is coats, since growing up I never really needed one. I love the bell sleeves on this Burberry coat.
- I happened on Mason Margiela’s Replica line on my travels to California, and I love the nostalgia details associated with each scent. And Lazy Sunday Mornings are my favorite type of mornings…
- I’ve been wanting an inspirational bracelet for a while but haven’t found one I really like. I love this quote and the slim design. (Comes in different metals)
- I’m always looking for a cute pajama. I’ll live in this one come spring and summers at the beach.