Sarah’s Holiday Edit: 2016
In this post, we’re giving you a glimpse into Sarah’s holiday wish list and what she has to say about each item.
- JCrew Chambray Shirt: Chambray shirts are a staple in my wardrobe year-round, and this one is perfect.
- Moroccan Pillow: The colors on this pillow are so pretty; it is sure to brighten up a room on a cold, gloomy winter day.
- La Mer Cream: This is a guilty pleasure that is always at the bottom of my stocking. The cream is great for this time of the year when my skin gets super dry.
- JCrew Socks: These socks are perfect for winter. Plus, I always like a thick pair of camping socks to keep my feet cozy and warm.
- Diptyque Candle: I wouldn’t usually go out and buy a candle myself, but the Diptyque candles are pretty and smell amazing.
- Apple Watch: This is my “big ticket” item this year; the iWatch is super practical AND it’s pink: a win-win!
- Vans Glitter Sneaks: I love a sneaker this season, so why not make it festive too?
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow: This is a newer version of the palette I have, and I am ready for an update. This one is so natural looking and will be perfect year-round!