Holiday Hostess Tips and Perfect Gifts
Tis the season for back-to-back holiday parties and events. While we often show you how you can look and feel your best (see our Holiday Outfits post) , we also wanted to give you a few tips – and perfect gifts – for the holidays from Sarah, the best party guest.
- Depending on where you are going, I like to alter the gift. If you are going to spend the weekend at a friend’s beach house Lafco candles have scents for each room in the house (and the type of house), so I would pick “Beach House,” and for the mountains “Ski Lodge.”
- A set of fun, printed dinner napkins or dish towels are a great hostess gift. Not only are they fun and bright, but useful as well!
- Cheese knives are always an easy go-to hostess gift; this set of cute antler cheese knives are so cute and perfect for this time of the year.
- A nice bottle of wine is always appreciated by the hostess. Tie on a cute bottle stopper to give it an extra special touch.
- Coasters are a wonderful hostess gift because, in a way, you are helping the hostess keep those table tops ring-free! And if you plan ahead, you can have them monogrammed.
- For this time of the year, a decorative gift is always well-appreciated, like these pink Christmas trees!
We hope these tips and gifts help you as you head to your many Christmas and New Year’s parties with friends and families.