Five Things We Love: February
As a stylist, I am frequently asked questions about products, places and things I currently love and use. In this series, “Five Things We Love,” #TeamHanks will share their favorites from the month.
Our Five Faves of February
- Khaki: Khaki is anything but boring this season. Every designer is showing off their interpretation of this 90’s staple, reinvented and modernized. (Photo via McMullen Boutique) – Erica
- Benefit Lollibalm: I love this hydrating tinted lip balm. I’m not a big lipstick wearer, so this is great because it conditions and hydrates, while giving a sift, flirty color. – Sarah
- Goop: This brand is my beauty obsession this month. I am completely obsessed with their Luminous Melting Cleanser that removes all of my makeup. I love that it is solid until you work it into your hands, which makes it perfect for travel. Also, their Exfoliating Instant Facial is addicting. Leave it on for 3 minutes and it’s a mini peel for your skin. – Erica
- Gaia Earrings: I recently got these earrings as a gift from my sister-in-law. The earrings are handmade by resettled refugee women in Dallas, TX using vintage, artesian-made and sustainable materials. These earrings are so beautiful and lively. Gaia means “goddess of the earth.” I love the mix of colors and they are very lightweight, so they are easy to wear. – Sarah
- Saks Potts: If you read my recent post on “Designer to Know: Saks Potts,” then you won’t be surprised that this is on the list. I am loving Copenhagen designers this season. The looks feel fresh and unique. I am especially loving my new coat from this designer.
Shop the Post