All of us at #TeamHanks are moms. And as such, we are constantly looking for fun toys and clothes (with style) that would be perfect for our littles. This month, Sarah put together a list of things she has in her shopping cart for Sutton as she plans for trips to the beach and the summer months to come. We are calling this series, Sutton Style.
- Mini Rodini Swimsuit: I love this swimsuit. Sutton will look so cute wearing this for our beach trips this summer. Also, if you haven’t heard of the Mini Rodini brand for kids, you have to check it out – they have the cutest things.
- Zara Striped Dress: This dress is sweet, simple and perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Gladiator Sandals: Old Navy has amazing shoes for kids. They are inexpensive and trendy, which I love because kid’s feet grow so fast. The fringe on the sandals also makes them youthful and a little more playful.
- Tassel Tunic: For those beach days where we are out and about, I can quickly throw this on Sutton. It is an adorable little tunic and the tassels are just a fun bonus!
- Sand Toys: And, of course, Sutton will need some fun toys for the beach. I am a big fan of the Green Toys line, as I love that the products are made for recycled material and come in fun colors. I can’t wait to help Sutton build her first sand castle.
Shop Sutton’s Style