Ten Questions with Toska Husted of Toska Spa
If you all haven’t been to Toska Spa off East Blvd., you really need to book an appointment. Like now. I have been going to Toska Husted’s spa recently, and I am telling you, just after two treatments my skin is balanced and just cleaner looking, if that’s a thing. Since she is simply amazing at making your skin look its best, and beautiful, I asked her ten nosy questions about her spa and herself.
Ten Questions with Toska:
- How did you get into skincare? I was always fascinated by how much power a little lipstick has on someone. A woman that is happy with her looks is a confident one. I wanted to be one of those women myself and help others achieve that feeling as well. So, when the opportunity to attend the Steiner School in London came along, I decided to pursue that dream.
- Why do you love Biologique Recherché, and why should we use it? I love Biologique Recherché because it’s results-driven. The reason we should use them is because they have a very concentration of active ingredients. Additionally, they are free of perfume and can be custom tailored for specific needs.
- Which of your facials offers the most noticeable instant change? “Remodeling Face” offers an instant lift and glow by using different currents alongside our cold-formulated serums and masques. (This is what I get and I think I’m getting younger, no joke.)
- What facial do you perform on yourself? Depending on how my skin is feeling on a certain day I always try to do mini-treatments like exfoliating, lifting, hydrating.
- What is your skincare regimen? Typically, I will cleanse and tone with P50 followed by a couple of quintessential serums, eye cream, moisturizer, finishing serum and SPF.
- For someone new to Biologique Recherché, what is one product they need to get that will be a game-changer? Hands down, P50. (I will never use another toner ever in my life. It’s THAT life changing.)
- What makeup brand(s) do you use? I love Georgio Armani foundation, YSL Touche Eclat, Chanel and MAC eyeshadow and eyeliner, YSL mascara, NARS blush, Guerlain and YSL lipstick and lipgloss.
- How would you describe your personal style? It very much depends on my mood but I typically like an understated look – trendy, but wearable.
- Your favorite shopping destination: London because it’s inspiring and full of fashionable stores. There are cool people wearing cool outfits everywhere.
- What is your best skin advice? By the age of 30, find out what works for you and stick with it. There are no miracles. Being consistent is what matters.