5 Things We Love This Month: May 2017
As we head into summer, we rounded up our top five picks for the month of May.
- Ban.do Koozies: How cute are these?!? KK Bloom has the cutest assortment of Ban.do koozies for summer. With all the kids that come through my house, they are a fun accessory for the teens and their water bottles and the younger kids as well. – Erica
- Rose Hip Cleanser by Indie Lee: This cleanser smells good, is gentle and makes my skin feel amazing. I use it to remove my makeup. The cleanser promises to soften skin and slow signs of aging – basically, a skin life-saver. Thanks to Toccare Day Spa for giving me this as a sample. I am hooked! -Sarah
- iPhone Case: One of my friends is a painter. Recently, she did a series of phone cases for Society6. I am obsessed and get a ton of compliments on the case. They come in several really pretty prints. – Sarah
- Statement Earrings: Statement earrings of all shapes and forms are dominating 2017 right now. I love these beaded Aztec tassel earrings from Lauren Milmine. They go with so many outfits and are so slim, they can be worn day to night. – Erica
- Cologne: I always get compliments about how good I smell. A little secret: I wear men’s cologne. It’s stronger than women’s perfume and I love the musky smell. – Erica
Shop Our May Favorites